If I were to disappear, would anybody notice?
Each of us has asked that question in dark, honest moments. This may be a question your friend in prison may be struggling with too.
In his book, 8 Reasons Your Life Matters, bestselling author John Herrick shares eight reasons your life matters:
- Your life is more permanent than your struggles
- God sees you differently than you see yourself
- You have a destiny
- You are remembered, not forgotten
- You were someone’s first pick
- Your absence would leave a permanent hole
- People need to see you overcome
- You are loved and valued
Eight solid reasons to give life one more chance. Eight reasons your life matters.
Pass it on.